Summer break is coming to an end so it’s time for us to start hiring some new faces for this upcoming year. If you’ve been following what’s going on at HB you’ll know that our dear Rachel moved back home and that our front-of-house-trooper from day 1, ML is moving to the back-of-the-house with Sarah and Marty to get her cooking on. We are also adding an extra 15 seats, meaning I’m gonna need some help at the bar.
As a result, we are looking for 3 talented and passionate individuals to join our team and work with us to deliver the goods at the Belly for our third year!
– 1x FULL TIME floor staff
– 1x PART TIME floor staff
– 1x FULL TIME barista/floor staff
To apply for any of those 3 positions you need to be able to answer a strong YES to all of the items listed below :
– You’re a hard worker
– You show up on time, always. (Not like Rosa 🙂 #DogHouse)
– You’re a team player.
– You look out for the people working with you.
– You keep your shit together in stressful situations.
– You’re a people lover.
– You’re polite.
– You’ve got common sense.
– You like food and coffee.
– You’re a curious person.
– You’re a warm person.
– You’re in it for the paycheck but not only.
– You’re legal to work in France.
– You speak some French and some English.
– You’re willing to commit for at least 6 months.
– You’re tough. But nice. But tough.
For the barista gig :
– You’re all of the above.
– You’ve got at least 1 year experience on the machine.
– You’re an excellent multitasker.
– Cleanliness and consistency are what you love.
– You’ve got strong people skills.
– You’re good at welcoming people and making them feel good.
– You can keep your cool even with a rail full of dockets.
– You’re versatile, you can work the floor as well as the bar.
This sounds like you? You’re looking for a job? Shoot us a line at email@example.com and if it sounds like you’ve got what it takes, we’ll set up an interview.
What do you get out of this ?
– Money. A fair starting wage that will increase if you rock.
– Plus some more than okay tips money.
– One square delicious meal a day. (Even brekkie if you show up early.)
– A gig in a fun, high paced, exciting and friendly environment.
Looking forward to meet the next HB family members!